After coming close to landing a big odds bet last weekend Gaz is back with a 12/1 treble for Saturday’s English Football League.
The action from the English Football League is coming thick and fast and with the leagues starting to take shape I’m looking to break my duck this weekend.
Carlisle v Rochdale – Sat 3rd Sept 15:00 BST
- Rochdale are bottom of the Football League with just a solitary point to their name after 6 games.
- The Dale are yet to score a goal on their travels in the league and face one of the division’s most frugal defences.
- Carlisle are unbeaten at home in the league conceding just one goal in those 3 games.
- The Cumbrians have looked a solid outfit in all their matches this season and look like a value price at 6/5.
Sutton United v Harrogate – Sat 3rd Sept 15:00 BST
- Harrogate have lost their last 2 in the league, the mos recent defeat being a 0-4 drubbing at the hands of Newport County.
- Town have struggled for goals on the road, failing to score in 2 of their 3 away matches.
- Sutton have had a mixed start to the season but their home form has remained consistent, a fact proven by last weeks’ 2-1 victory over a good Mansfield side.
- United’s form at Gander Green Lane was the backbone of their playoff push last term and they look to be following in a similar vein this season.
Swansea v QPR – Sat 3rd Sept 15:00 BST
- Swansea managed to keep hold of striker Michael Obafemi after late interest from title chasing Burnley and Swans fans will be hoping the Irishman can help them turnaround their patchy form.
- Russel Martin’s side haven’t won in 4 games (W0, D2, L2) and although it’s still early in the season, they won’t want to lose any more ground on playoff rivals.
- The Swans have failed to keep a clean sheet this term and have conceded 7 goals in their opening 3 home games.
- QPR look to be hitting form and come into this game off back-to-back wins, scoring 3 goals in each.
- The R’s are a decent side when they click and I expect them to have too much for Swansea here.
Carlisle v Rochdale – Carlisle Win (4 points @ 6/5)
Sutton v Harrogate – Sutton Win (2 points @ 19/20)
Swansea v QPR – QPR Win (1 points @ 2/1)
Above in a treble (1 point @ 12/1)