I’m hoping to bounce back with this tasty 34/1 EFL acca after a frustrating Saturday where our bet looked doomed from the start.
Shrewsbury v Derby – Tue 16th Aug 19:45 BST
- Derby were one of the teams that featured in my weekend acca. They got the business done with relative ease and look set to go on a run.
- As I mentioned in my last article, in terms of quality The Rams are levels above most other teams and when they click they’ll be hard to beat.
- Shrewsbury picked up their first league victory of the season on Saturday and won’t be pushovers but the price about Derby (7/5) is just too tempting to resist.
Exeter v Wycombe – Tue 16th Aug 19:45 BST
- Exeter come into this one off a dissappointing loss having gone ahead on the road against Cambridge. While that’s not ideal the Exiles have still had a decent start to the season and showed they’re a match for most teams at this level despite being newly promoted.
- Home form has been Exeter’s staple over the last number of years with teams finding it difficult to pick up points at St James’ Park.
- With 13 goals scored in the opening 4 matches (league & cup) I would be shocked if they don’t score in this game.
- Wycombe have lost their last two league games with their solitary victory this term coming against a lackluster Burton side.
Hartlepool v Tranmere – Tue 16th Aug 19:45 BST
- I backed against Hartlepool a couple of week’s ago and they spoilt the bet by clinging on for a nil nil draw.
- That result is The Pools only point thus far and my opinion hasn’t really changed – it’s going to be a long season for their fans.
- Paul Hartley’s men have lost 3 of their 4 games in all competitions, conceding 10 goals and scoring just once.
- After a slow start Tranmere picked up their first league win on Saturday, a morale boosting three nil victory over Gillingham.
- Rovers are 15/8 to win this game and that looks like mega value.
QPR v Blackpool – Tue 16th Aug 20:00 BST
- QPR were one of the stories of last weekend with ‘keeper Timothy Dieng salvaging a point with the last kick of the game away at Sunderland.
- Having been two down The R’s show great heart to comeback and score two late goals. Rangers are fast becoming the entertainers of the division with their last two Championship games yielding a total of 9 goals (5 for, 4 against).
- Striker Lydon Dykes has yet to score this season but when he gets up and running the Rangers’ attack will be hard to keep quiet.
- Blackpool are a solid outfit but come into this game off back-to-back losses. The Tangerines have only scored once in their 3 league games thus far and could struggle if they fall behind.
— Gary Nolan (@GNolanOfficial) August 13, 2022
Shrewsbury v Derby – Derby Win (1 point @ 7/5)
Exeter v Wycombe – Exeter Win (1 point @ 6/4)
Hartlepool v Tranmere – Tranmere Win (2 points @ 15/8)
QPR v Blackpool – QPR Win (2 points @ 21/20)
The above in a treble at 34/1